AW1 0.00% 11.5¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3569

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi everyone, here are my thoughts for what they are worth:

Director Comments: The discussions about David's comments and his reasoning behind the earlier Capital Raise (CR) have valid points on both sides. The truth likely lies somewhere in between. The key takeaway here is not to take every director's statement as absolute, even if well-intended.

CR and Royalty Agreement: The CR and royalty deal are finalized. Regardless of dilution, as a holder, it's essential to focus on the future. Exploration costs money, and without funding, we would eventually be out of the game regardless of the resource potential. This deal ensures we stay in the game for at least the next 12 months and helps us reach important milestones for a potential share price (SP) re-rating before the next CR or joint venture (JV). I am content with the direction for the next year.

Options by September: It’s hard to predict if the options will be in the money by September. There’s enough time for a few significant announcements before then, but the market has been subdued even on good news. If there’s hype about striking a rich deep zone, that could do it. Otherwise, it might stay below the money.

Forward Looking: This remains a 2-3 year investment for me. By this time next year, hopefully there will be more interest in the company as we get closer to knowing a potential operational date, which should reflect positively on the SP.

Final Thoughts: This stock has a very good upside vs. risk profiles imo. Despite uncertainties in any mining project and current external factors like political, economic conditions, and conflicts, I am pleased with the project’s progress and I won't be swayed by SP fluctuations or negative comments over the next 12 months and instead will DCA on significant dips

Anyhow good luck to all holders and hope that the next 12 months prove to be very fruitful!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $265.7K 2.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222988 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 886448 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.