AW1 8.33% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3582

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Hey all
    Been a while.... so I thought I would throw in my 2c on recent announcements ....
    Let me start by reviewing the T20s ( which I regularly get being in T20 and wanting to stay there). I got one Friday
    1 HSBC. 29.5m
    2 O'Neill 24.75m
    3 BNP 24.56m
    4 Prineas. 22.75m
    5 Buttonwood Nom 15.27m
    6 Citicorp 11.73m
    7 BNP Paribas 6.02m
    8.impulzive 6m
    9 BNP Paribas Clearstream 5.78
    10 Sabre Power Systems 4.8m
    11 Sarah Shipway 4.7m
    12 Me 4.5m
    Tadea
    Bacchus Capital
    BT Global
    Kieran Slee
    Hardy Road
    Freight Show
    Allcap
    20 Mishtalem 2.8m

Comments
    The T20 added 9.1m since 15May to 28 Jun to 187,850,810 total
    30 trading days so average 300,000 per day
    Some big names taking up positions in T20
    I dropped some 400,000 in that period and added to my Bay holding
    (sharing the love with our Canadian Partners)

T20 aside.... Taurus ..... not everyone's cup of tea but seriously nobody drops that kinda coin without a shite load of DD especially given their reward is contingent on us getting to production, within a reasonable ROI period ( think of the interest they are losing in the interim, we don't get washed down and you only lose in future dividends ( even I wasn't planning to be around for those), and again it's a ton of coin on top of the ton we already have

Tom Ullrich CEO of Aston Bay our 20% partner in Storm keeps putting up more and more of his own coin buying Bay shares whose only active project until... well arguably still is Storm ...Canadian $ 125k worth in the last week alone. He is a great bloke and knows the Storm tenements inside out. Only a madman would toast 125k on a gamble that 20,000 ft of drilling might catch naught. Chances of both him and Taurus DD guys all being insane ....exactly zero

Michael Anderson resigning.... have been suggesting privately for years .... not that he has ever done wrong to AW1 but sadly as he himself said... he is remembered for all the wrong reasons. Definitely a positive and they better fill the vacancy with a star now they have the opportunity. We are watching Dan!!

Communications and IR? Seriously, it sucks donkeys di@&$. Terrible. Has gone from 4/10 to 2/10. Get a decent company, spend a bit of that vast coin to do it properly via a decent agency. Frustrating as all hell but sadly suspect that now that they have a ton of coin and likely may never again need to raise on market, the shite show that is their comms might continue. I swear I will go hee for tiggy on Dan and Dave if they decide to take another 7 week break from keeping the market updated on progress. Oh and I will keep telling them that and you should too if it peeves you as much as it does me. You work for the shareholders... don't ever treat us like mushrooms. GRRR

Downrampers.... out in force ... news breaks do that thanks Dave ...but they are are either paid ( see T20 growth above), they are trading off weak hands that value anonymous critique over DYOR or they are old flogs with a mean spirit, one hand on the keyboard the other on their .... getting a thrill from the mayhem they create. Don't feed em ... gross

So bottom line is smarter heads and deeper pockets than ours are backing AW1, the next few months are set to be hooog and Dave and Dan better learn to communicate better

That's all for now

Oh wait .... West Desert .... love that project too.... all that Indium. Biggest reserves in US. No US sources. Military heavy user. 50% of global market controlled by the Chinese who are tightening critical mineral access. And it's a byproduct of all that zinc ... mmmmmm zinc

I digress. All good. Talk to you in a few months or sooner if news doesn't start flowing regularly

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $261.2K 2.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1091871 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.