AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

What I see here is many who think one liners are research, or at...

1. 23,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314

What I see here is many who think one liners are research, or at best from others it’sresearch that extends no further back than some of Dave O’Neill’s video chats. Maybeit’s just me but I find them nothing more than fluff, answering Dorothy Dixers fromDannika or being interviewed by ‘those two’ who like to shout out and actually name members to say hello to on HotCopper… what the??? Please don’t tell mesome invest solely on the say so of others on here?

It’s lazy research these days, by analysts, news letters, brokers, there’s a millionguys doing videos, and the sheep just follow in. We do realise that the market is essentially sheeple, don’t we? We’re looking for a mispriced gamble aren’t we?... sheeple ain’t gunna find it.

There’sa stark difference in presentation style between Thomas Ullrich and Dave O’Neill.TU umms and ahhs and drawls in his Canadian accent but he’s a meat and potatoesman and in his several videos he gives a history of the geological process overmillions of years, an in depth insight into the geophysics, what they’ve foundat surface and a plausible reason for how this could be repeated at depth,there’s the limitations and settings on equipment and the changes they need tomake along the way, he talks about rocks, electrical conductivity, etc, etc----threequarters of the content of his videos delve into this which is essentially all aboutwhere the drills are going to go, and then make up your own mind on the chancesof success, so it’s all that matters really!… it really is a joy to listen to, the bloke is truly authentic and he’s had a decade of experience around Storm, he knows it better than anyone and explains it brilliantly.

InitEarlywas here last year ‘buying the hype’ and part of the sheeple and added nothing,but he now may have changed as a couple of posts above from him is a decentsummary of the recent ann. Some here need to step back and look at the bigpicture, the whole drilling program, not the fluff, not the biased posts… IMO the stock is about right market cap wise comparing it to others but the currentmarket cap hasn’t missed the potential ground Storm might end up proving, there’sa premium ---- last year at $200mil market cap, gimme a break!, it’s an explorer!...prospective ground Yes!, but still an explorer.

I’d still love to know what they’re going to do about the northern winter when the share price gets dumped, where there’s no exploration for the best part of 7 months and that’s being generous…camp opened early May and they’re hopeful of drilling into September.

Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: Yesterday, 17:46

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.