AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3599

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi Bunn - yes i agree with you. The market is run by people/sheeple. Without people to buy and sell.. there is no market. Whilst I don't directly identify as 'sheeple', I do trend trade and follow the money. If smart money goes in, prices go up (or more buyers than sellers) and vice versa. I know these micro caps are made of more retail investors hence low liquidity. You sound like more of a fundamental trader (I'm more technical) and that's fine, but price action is what ultimately moves stock price. Have you ever wondered why prices drop even on good news or why great companies can be under-valued or not so great companies over-valued? With AW1, the charts show it is range bound between ~0.17 to 0.115. It's oversold atm and price will always want to go back to equilibrium and re-test previous highs and lows (support & resistance levels). What goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. It's not an if, it's just a matter of when. Commodities and precious metals are one of the next areas to boom. The market is controlled, manipulated and moves in cycles. The market does what it wants, I don't care whether it goes up or down, I just follow where the money is as that's where money is made. On another note - it's ok to buy the hype as you can bank great profits in a short time, you just need to know how to read the charts and sell when momentum has exhausted. The problem is, many people don't know how to read charts and hold for far too long and then see their holding go from green to red. I know, I've been there too and it's all a learning experience. Anyway that's my 2c and my last post on this. Thank you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $29.01K 233.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 610214 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 724598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.