AW1 3.70% 14.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3620

1. 23,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    AW1 is adding to a list of 'disappointing communication' to put it politely.

From memory;

2 x ASX Please explains in 2023

Recently we saw shares dumped late in the day followed by after hours announcements leading into the weekend of a Director selling ~$300k and a 'ceasing to be substantial holder'----not a good look by AW1.

Overuse of emotive language in anns including 'Mother Lode' and 'but statistically speaking that's almost impossible' relating to their 4 x 4 holes… which led to a massive pump and an even bigger DROP !!!

A video with Dannika and a Dorothy Dixer was asked “Do you have enough cash to execute?” Dave said YES then explained a CR wasn't needed because of money in the bank and the oppies 'coming in' but a few days later a CR was announced.

The PEA that was well overdue and shareholders found out around 5 months later they’d decided to cancel.

Other timeframes not being met including CW which ended up buried in the January quarterly as it disappointed.

Dave telling Top 20?? Pokerface he's confident about the oppies, and that the DSO financials will be released around D&D... is that fair to the rest of his shareholders?... is that sensitive info?----We're assuming Top 20?? Pokerface has reported honestly.

The shambles that is their marketing. I just wouldn't invest my hard earned based on what was said in any videos "20-$25mil to set up max in terms of capital"----I can't wait to see if there's sleight of hand at play there.

Brought in Michael Anderson and hid the major part of his history in the brief bio where all directors are shown.

I’m sure they don’t care and mining companies are the same where shareholders are a necessary pain in the ass to every ASX CEO! AW1 continually leave themselves open to criticism but they know there’ll always be greedy shareholders if the story sounds good!

Thomas Ullrich must be pulling his hair out because this affects his company too. Time for the ‘L Platers’ to check their mirrors, get a decent instructor, take it out of ‘R’ and put it in ‘D’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $72.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $209.8K 1.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2033161 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 660466 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.