AW1 14.3% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-374

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Nothing scream arrogant boomer saffa than dropping your CV on an anonymous forum. I'll stay anon cheers mate, I would consider myself a relative peer without the walking stick (yet).

both you and I know geology at uni and geology IRL are two entirely different beasts so put a line through that.

"taking 8% Cu over 1.5m and mixing it with 12.5m of 0.4 Cu when you're mining, you'll have almost 85% rubbish in your mill that's why"

A) Sounds like a gold mill if you ask me (in terms of weighed ratio of ore:waste - I'm not a saffa injuneer so freely correct me)

B) As a mining executive I would've thought you would've understood the corporate strategy behind announcing the potential to elimate capex? increase share price, raise money at a less dilutive rate, etc, etc - so you can then improve company value through tangibles such as more drilling & resource expansion. not everything is a means to an end but can be an end in itself (I'm not saying ore sorting is impossible I'm saying there is additional upside a company can gain by talking of these things beyond the end product).

C) This is also marketing - When you're a sub 20m market cap AUD company trying to drill in the arctic you need to be able to draw attention to yourself - what better why than waving the potential foregoing of hundreds of millions in CAPEX

Again - I would like to highlight the significance of the potential upside on untested anomalies seen through the recent run. Research the company and the coincident run. what you are doing calcs on has essentially been in the public domain for over a year. The market is valuing this project on blue sky potential with existing fundamentals acting as a parachute for downside - where as you are valuing it on tangibles.

your obsession with tangibles whilst is great from a mining perspective is terrible for an exploration perspective. To prove my point. Look at the dimensions of the motherlode anomaly and run some calculations on that and find the in-situ value of the potential ore body and you will see why the valuation and excitement is what it is.

and finally if everyone valued juniors on what their assets current drilling was worth in a mining sense the market would look very different. imagine doing your calculations on the first few drill holes of Nova 4m @ 4% "pfft barely a Kambalda".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.