AW1 20.8% 14.5¢ american west metals limited

Thanks. That type of analysis is more likely to be useful when...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2696
    Thanks. That type of analysis is more likely to be useful when applied to established companies paying (or who could pay) a dividend.

Explorers have their value and 'asset' in the ground. That's difficult to assess and comes about when studies (SS, PFS or BFS) prove the case within acceptable limits for financiers to advance funds and authorities to approve permits, etc.

AW1 has progressed along that course - with Resource and Grade numbers for a shallow pit of DSO ore which would probably enable financiers like Taurus to say present 'value' is (say) 3% to 5% of mined and processed resource value.

Known progress so far this year, and expected resource growth can give share holders some idea of value appreciation and weigh against total outgoings.

So that's how, IMO, an explorer is valued. -- Do your own calculations.

AW1 with its 100% success on drilling of geotech targets, its shallow ore and its proven ore-sorting to a DSO product is easily a given in the short term, even though we wait for further proof in News items expected within days. For the long term one can only dream of the value laying hidden over the 100 km strike of the mineralisation at the Greater Storm Tenement.

Perhaps some will even see the greatest value is at Tempest, soon, we believe, to receive three diamond holes over an outcrop of gossan kilometers in extent. Tempest is on the mineralised corridor within AW1's license but 40 km south of the Storm project.

My sentiment is strong, and I continue to buy (even oppies) so take my views with caution and DYOR.
    Last edited by JandJ: Today, 11:57

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.025(20.8%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.5¢ 12.5¢ $898.9K 6.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 122638 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 393172 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.