AW1 1.05% 9.6¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-3914

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    My hope is enough for significantly stepping up exploration along the nunavut tenements, sorting the other resources and perhaps looking further afield for some new ones.

Money talks, bull**** walks.
    if we can get the ball rolling, that's all that matters and it's why I'm here.... fingers crossed.

I really like this company and its direction.

SOMETHING I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR;

Prior quotes of a "doubling of the resource" by Bay or AW1 or whichever, may be referencing a doubling of indicated resource.
    thats what ive got my fingers crossed for.

importantly, whilst this might be interpreted to "not be good" to the market,
    All that matters economically is that we secure an indicated life of initial DSO OP to get us up and cruising for the next while (im hoping ten years or so, initially).

I think a lot of people are in AW1 chasing unicorns with the deep stuff. They may or may not get those unicorns.
    The shallow stuff exists though - we may move forward with it, and if it does it will get the snowball rolling, towards exponential growth in exploration, etc.

These are my sincere hopes of an investor in AW1 and we will see what the future brings.. good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.