AW1 8.33% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-771

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2425
    If anyone doubts the possibility to make this project economical considering the logistics, think again.

Yes, it is in a distant location, but quite accessible by coaster as can be seen in the photograph above. The fact that coasters can get in close makes the logistics significantly easier. The barge work is a piece of cake.

As an example, consider the Gorgan Gas Project built on Barrow Island off the WA Coast. It is an A Class reserve that required a quarantine protocol of every piece of equipment: full fumigation and wrapping. This was like colouring and Christmas wrapping by hand every item in Bunnings 10 times over. This of course won't be necessray on this project.

Barrow Island is about 1300 km north of Perth, and nearly every item came by dumb barge under tow from Perth. Coasters were only used in the final stages once the port was built, and for massive items from overseas that could be delivered directly. There were thirteeen 86 metre barges doing turnaround journeys for several years.

I was a marine superintendent on the project. Frankly, in my view, building the project here in comparison is significantly simpler.
    Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $56.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $261.2K 2.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1091871 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.