AW1 4.17% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Just re-posting this for the morning as i have an early start...

1. 2,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Just re-posting this for the morning as i have an early start and wont be online. You will notice the posting below came from Benjamin Cox, thats Benjamin J Cox, the former executive chairman and co-founder of Aston Bay Holdings which he ran for nearly 6 years and is responsible for Aston having the Storm and Seal projects. It is well worth a read of his profile as he has a lot of experience and teaches, mentors and assist teams to develop and solve environmental problems. So my advice is to take note of the post below and the valuations as this guy knows his stuff and knows Storm like the back of his hand.

From BAY (BenjaminCox)...
    If these assays come back strong, there is no way this asset does not trade as a whole for $1b+.
    I spent a lot of last night mapping the possible outcomes, and I am super glad I still have a bunch of paper. This is precisely what the majors are looking for, and 20% of this is exactly what the Saudis and the other Middle East players are looking for.

The weird bit is that nothing comparable hassold in the last ten years in Copper. Nada.

To get material bids, we need 6 mt of contained copper (Tier two majors), but 10x that could be possible (BHP/VALE/ANGLO/RIO/Glencore); this could be a2-3 bt district @ 2%. If the model shows that it is possible, the majors will come knocking and take out Bay first; the question for me is whether Bay will build the SWF relationships to maximize the bid value.

100,000 tpd mine would be massive with these grades.

100ktpd would make this the3 largest copper mine in the world. https://www.statista.com/statistics/267853/top-10-copper-mines-based-on-production-capacity/

Thanks @Gottinhimmel for the above as well

Last edited by jeremy8888: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $333.1K 2.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 376038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.