AW1 0.00% 13.5¢ american west metals limited

Hi Newboss,You may be right that the shareprice may drift lower,...

1. 1,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hi Newboss,

You may be right that the shareprice may drift lower, it is not the first time I have seen the market get bored and undervalue a company (I can name at least one I had shares in that was taken over by a major for 100% over the market price at the time). The language on the report on the video, and the letter to shareholders that accompanied the annual report was much the same, quite to the positive. I think that it is a reflection of their level of confidence in the size of the project, not an attempt to mislead or spruik.

They have a certain degree of continuity that emboldens their stratigraphic theory.

I really think you are overloading the importance ot 3 inch widths of a couple of drill holes to a 40ha enriched copper region. This will need to be drilled out, but a few hundred metres down the road could easily bring up 40-odd metres of 3% Cu let's say. They have 40kms of identifiable targets to zone in on. The surface copper and underneath indicators are what you call extensive, on any world scale. Will it play out? We wait and see.
    But they have four projects, one an indicated JORC of 33Mt, plus a global scale Indium deposit. You are buying shares in the company, not just one deposit.
    I seem to see a lot of buyers on fence, scooping up shares available. Once sellers get tired, which I think they will to a degree, the bids will probably rise. There are four to five potential price sensitive announcements on the way into the new year.
    I don't have any free funds to buy more, but probably would at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $112.1K 831.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 997730 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 163197 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ 452964
Last updated 15.08pm 30/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.