AW1 3.70% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1 General Chat, page-2171

1. 10,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    Lots happening - expect more comment/news in next few days because both American West and Aston Bay have booths at the PDAC Conference starting on Sunday March 3 concurrently in Toronto and New York. It's reported to be the World's premier mining event, a bit like Diggers and Dealers on steroids.

Both will be of interest to the plethora of major and soon to be major companies.
    AW1 because of Storm, obviously, but also because of their Indium depositand that Copper Warrior is in play. I dare say both are 'up for grabs' - but because of the wisdom of Dave's grabbing available cash last week there will be no fire sale.

And BAY (TSX/V:BAY - and on CMC Markets (formerly ANZ Trading) BAY.CA) because they will retain the 20% JV interest in Storm, after AW1 completes the spend. And also because they have just announced a remarkable earn into a JV with Emerald Geological Services over a Storm look alike in Nunavut, Canada, 70 km south of the old town of Coppermine in the N.W. Territories of Canada. Just google aston-bay-signs-loi-option

Now this is of interest to us because of the claim that the Epworth Sediment Hosted Copper-Silver-Zinc-Cobalt Project, Nunavut, Canada has similarities with Storm and the Central African copper belt.

I am considering a position on BAY.CA - its easy to trade on CMC, but for a delay. However I also hold WCN (White Cliffs) which also has a huge acquisition in the 'Coppermine region' - and a huge U district scale holding in NW. Territories.

It certainly looks to me like the frozen northern regions of Canada are going to be HOT again.

Please DYOR, mine is not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $65.96K 508.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 416045 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 197448 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.8¢ 133500
Last updated 10.38am 17/06/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.