AW1 3.57% 13.5¢ american west metals limited

I am beginning to feel you are trying to develop a special bond...

1. 22,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    I am beginning to feel you are trying to develop a special bond with me.

Not at all...

You've been around HC for a few years and you will have seen posters who only post on one or two stocks. I'm of the opinion that most of these posters have links to the company, directly or through a marketing business the company pays for it's marketing or some other tenuous link so it follows that they only post the 'good stuff'. There are CEO's who post on HC as I'm sure you know.

There's a few amazing posters on HC, an example is a two that I know are extremely well qualified geos but that in itself isn't the key to the mint. I'll not name them, they're honorable, they're quite brilliant and would leave any other technical reports you might come across for dead. But they've been caught in some stocks that have dropped and have steadfastly refused to believe their analysis was lacking but it was them that lacked a key element, it might have been financial analysis or failure to read the market, after all the stock market is a complex beast and there's a never ending list of ways to lose money.

These few amazing posters appeared to have done okay along the way but it's a tough game, they're vulnerable too. It's worth noting you're up against the smartest minds in the business and you're up against those who can and do move the share price at will. There's also dumb punters with a heap of money, and punters who you'd think knew better who succumb to their emotions. Read about Druckenmiller in the early 2000's and he's only the tip of the iceberg of 'infallible' investors. There's LTCM When Genius Failed, there's heaps.

Don't put your faith in anyone!

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $118.3K 867.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 279890 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 625451 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 293578
Last updated 15.58pm 29/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.