AW1 2.17% 9.0¢ american west metals limited

AW1O, page-341

1. 10,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871

Hey guys, lets not look back to last season - it was outstanding I know, but cut short because the crew had to be evacuated for safety reasons - that's only history and for our wealth we should be looking forward.

Here is a timeline from the excellent Company Presentation released 04/03/2024 - see how much has bee achieved in such a short time, and the objectives for this year - then forget any doubts presented here on this forum about the future of the oppies.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6112/6112480-06ce62deab7219b8ac7956f52fd13f29.jpg

To gain your cred. I disclose I hold a million oppies 700k @ $0.009, 300k bought this year @ $0.03 - I fully expect to convert most, maybe all, but there will be a nice discounted tax profit there too !!

Now just to refresh my head I'm going to read up where Dave said how many drills would be mobilised this year - was it 5 RC and 2 DD ?? - and he has plenty of cash.

Once again, forget history, especially if it has been distorted to make a point of view, but do your own DD and do it again.

Not advice, of course. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.