CYL 0.56% $1.77 catalyst metals limited

Awaited DD Results

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Lots of exciting results written below are due very soon plus later in the quarter we should get the results from the current Drummartin and Golden Camel reconnaissance drilling...

We are currently waiting on;

Bulk leach assays awaited from Boyds Dam Zone at 4 Eagles.
    DD results from Boyds Dam and Hayanmi due.

Six diamond drill holes were completed on the Boyd’s Dam trend and another 7 holes at Hayanmi. The Boyd’s Dam holes intersected broad zones of quartz with arsenopyrite and some visible gold. The core is still being logged, cut, and sampled and assays are expected to be available in August 2018.

This Diamond drilling programme provides the first deeper test of the Hayanmi and Boyd’s Dam structures below 100 meters vertical depth.

Air core drilling: Eagle 1 Structure (Possible New Discovery?).
    Air core drilling was carried out at Gravity Target 3 to follow up a gold intersection recorded in 2017 (1.0 meter @ 3.1g/t Au in FE847). Nineteen (19) air core holes were completed for a total meterage of 2,427m. Assays are expected to be available in August 2018.

And I am finding Tandarra may be looking extremely interesting...
    Results from deep gold zone discovered at Tomorrow Zone of Tandarra Gold Project.
    Holes DDT0018, DDT0017, DDT0016, DDT0013. (DDT0018 down to a depth of 355.6 meters).
    Tomorrow gold strike length extended by 35%

While we are waiting on the assays from these deep DD holes due to finalization of the JV with NML it is very interesting to note how on slide 6 of CYL’s recent corporate presentation released on the 08/08/18 they have written …’Deep gold zone discovered at Tomorrow Zone of Tandarra Gold Project’…
    In my book that’s VERY INTERESTING!!!!

I am looking forward to these deep DD hole assay results!!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.010(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $397.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.81 $1.72 $1.288M 725.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 1937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.