EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Dr Athur, your right it is not exactly small dollars, but dont...

1. 23 Posts.
    Dr Athur, your right it is not exactly small dollars, but dont try and mislead others. You have to take into account what is actually happening. AL buys 23m million shares for $23K. Which with no effort becomes $230K when EIO hits 1c.

He has a group of broking firms, all incentivized to sell EIO to their clients. (The owners of these broking firms have also been issued cheap EIO shares). So he is personally buying into EIO knowing a group of selected brokers will support the share. Then EIO goes to the market to raise more capital at much higher prices. Again the capital raising is virtually guarantee as being oversubscribed because the brokers are getting their clients into the stock.
    You try and tell me someone who wouldnt invest $23K and turn into $1m virtually risk free. Teh same principal applies to the $180K he spent to make the other $1m he n stock.

For those who honestly believe in the project, I wish you well. This stock is there to be traded and if you know how management operate you can make money. This is speculative trading so dont expect the fortune that AL has made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.