COI 5.26% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Awaiting 2P Upgrade:

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The share price is slipping back after the new share placement just as expected whilst we wait for those upgraded 2P figures.

Some private investors will have bought additional shares in the placement with a view to spinning them to make a quick profit for Christmas which is likely to be a contributory factor to the share price dropping below the 23.5 cent placement price.

Our management played this brilliantly – dripping information into the markets for a few months raising awareness which in turn fuelled the share price before announcing the new share placement at 23.5 cents to raise funds.

Those institutional/sophisticated investors that came on board and managed to bag a decent shareholding will be looking to the future rather than worrying about short term volatility.

I can’t call this – 50/50 as to whether we will be here this time next year or whether we will have been bought out by then - either way is fine by me.

Galilee could yet be a game changer if it comes good - but value underpinned by Mahalo.

Business as usual – looking forward to those new 2P figures when they come.

Christmas is just around the corner – so never forget that it’s family and friends that are important – our investments will take care of themselves.

Have a good one when it comes….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $221.3K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218150 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1148645 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.