BLU 0.00% 1.6¢ blue energy limited.

Could BLU possibly be a listed junior takeover target I wonder?...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Could BLU possibly be a listed junior takeover target I wonder? We have plenty of gas right next door.....

'Hottest play on the planet': Beetaloo explorer aims high (Financial Review)
    The Northern Territory's remote Beetaloo Basin could be supplying gas to the east coast years before most people expect and in time to head off shortages forecast to arise from 2023, according to the head of Santos' junior partner in its drilling project.
    Joel Riddle, chief executive of Tamboran Resources, described the exploration area in the NT as "the hottest play on the planet", based on much better than expected flow rates from testing at the Tanumbirini-1 well last week and the ready market for gas on the east coast and in Asia.
    Tamboran, backed by two huge US funds, is heading for an ASX sharemarket listing early next year, either through an IPO of up to $195 million or a reverse takeover of a listed junior. It is one of several players working – amid opposition from environmental groups – to firm up a potentially huge gas resource in the NT that could prove to be Australia's answer to the US "shale gale". The explorer, which holds 25 per cent of the exploration venture with Santos, is also backed by Rich Lister Paul Fudge, who made billions from the sale of coal seam gas acreage during Queensland's CSG boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.109K 319.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 595851 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2392967 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 190707
Last updated 13.08pm 15/05/2024 ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.