RXL 3.45% 15.0¢ rox resources limited

awaiting positive news

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Some might not be bullish on Rox but I am....IMHO it will trade sideways until news and then blue sky. Those who miss the boat will be kicking themselves.

Here is some info we already know but just posting to keep the faith of L/T holders and believers like myself.

Myrtle is already in the top 10 SEDEX zinc deposits in Australia, and is probably the most significant zinc discovery of its type in Australia in the last 20 years or so.

Only a small portion of the prospective resource area has been drilled, and it is expected that the ultimate resource will be 3-4 times its current size. No doubt Teck will have an aggressive drill program planned which will up the ante significantly.

Mineralisation at Myrtle is coarse-grained (majority >100 microns in size), so good metallurgical properties and recoveries are expected.

Similar projects to Myrtle in terms of deposit size and grade, but in less developed parts of the world have recently achieved positive pre-feasibility results. I am confident that Myrtle will produce excellent economies once the necessary drilling and further work has been completed.

Marqua project also throws a different spin on things with some phosphate & potash companies running hot at the moment.

Money in the bank with good news to come, I'm in for the long haul good luck to all....cheers....Uncle...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.