CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

awaiting the back lash

1. 1,368 Posts.
    I am going to love the thumbs down, and a back lash from the CTP army, but I only bear reality once again. 99% of all posts on CTP seam to sugar coat what is considered to be general day to day disappointments with CTP.

So what have we achieved today (10 Nov) as a follow up to the ann made on Monday?
    • Market or investor confidence instilled in CTP / NO
    • Resounding increase in the SP / NO
    • A marginal or negligible gain as a follow up from yesterdays action / NO
    • Agreement and way forward with BG / NO
    • Satisfaction with a 5 month proposed drill program / NO

I hear folks talking down the disappointment of any rise (when most of the market has risen) in the SP today by quoting sentences such as, I am a long term investor so who cares about the immediate future, I read self indulgent ruble over false enthusiasm for CTP’s management and their vision.

Well folks I care that the SP didi not rise today, after all that part of what investing is all about. Based on the performance of the market, the non event rise in the SP yesterday and a potential to follow up on a low volume, the SP should have rise albeit only small. What did the SP do instead???

Had the SP risen considerably yesterday, then the acceptance of a retrace today would have been justifiable, the SP did not even maintain parity by close of day.

This is my take of issues. I am a long term investor of CTP , and have a right to be genuinely disappointed that the SP does not rise when the ASX 200 produces a 1.25% increase. Regardless of falsifying ones own idiotic thoughts of maximizing profits, the SP had it strength in short term value should have risen, it didn’t. (my previous posts provide insight as to why)

CTP have been hiding behind the aprons of BG, this is reflected in the recent ann. CTP management have made the right steps in planning a release from those apron strings, the seismic program is one such steps that provides a clue into strategy and road map. However, a reluctance to leave the big mama is holding back CTP, and only playing into the hands of BG.

Earlier this morning I mentioned that we would hover around the 0.150 – 0.145, I was proven to be correct, I maintain the same prediction for tomorrow and the following week pending the release of an ann. The volume to day was poor, and until the hear clear and conscience news on the relationship with BG this SP isn’t going any where soon.

If you think that the news of the start of the drilling will give rise to the SP think again, up it goes down it will go the next day. The Sp at the moment has no back bone, it needs one, BG can provide this vertebrate.

Don’t get me wrong, I have confidence in CTP, and I hold a considerable amount of this stock, if it take well into next year to firmly secure my retirement then so be it, But CTP holders have the right to express their dissatisfaction on the current state of affairs.

By right we should be in a better possition than a present, sugar coat your feelings and you are only putting blinkers on.

Awaiting the back lash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.22am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.