CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

awaiting the drilling

1. 671 Posts.
    Well you can watch the pulse, watch the market, but all I am waiting on is the drilling and the results therein....

The punters here that need announcements daily, then those that dont get them ring the company and post for the gang here are honestly missing the point in my opinion and getting it wrong as well...Drilling and announcements will be produced in a timely fashion which suits the company and not the individual.

Sure I have had my differences here, but at the end of the day I believe the acreage that CTP hold is the last bastion, so to say for prospective oil fields in onshore Australia. The acreage is huge so either way you look at it, it will always be long term play...I just wish those that cant handle that fact would just sit back and shut up or take the alternative and sell out and watch the stock for their own ST plays and save us the guff...

JH as been at this one long term, yet we have people here that have only invested into the company just recently complaining to suit their own impatience because others around are flying, yet they feel its their right to drag others into their misery because their own decisions are not working how they think it should be...

Nice to see the drilling announcement out on Monday, a step in the right direction IMO, not exactly what I was after, but either way its proving up potential...Would be great if they hit oil in the process, though its an outside chance...

Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.