Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you., page-32

1. 22,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I do agree that for most believers it's the other way round, they start with religion, however these days because religious teachings in schools etc is near non existant, science and archaeology could well be the starting point for at least younger generations because sciences are starting to prove a creators existance, i've even posted vids on these threads showing that even some evolution scientists are realising that a creator is most likely true.

Ancient symbolism and it's place in todays society is also probably a good area to study too, like the Oblisk with 14 parts and eternal flame on top with a rectangular body of water reflecting and what all these types of things mean when it comes to 'religions' or mysterical belief systems, theres plenty of symbology on display in our world and time even though most people don't see it or understand it.
    That video of Future CEO might go into it a little bit for example aswell.

I think most people would be surprised what some people actually believe if they look into it properly.

Last edited by Fishinnick: 01/11/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.