Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you., page-39

1. 27,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I do agree that for most believers it's the other way round, they start with religion, however these days because religious teachings in schools etc is near non existant, science and archaeology could well be the starting point for at least younger generations because sciences are starting to prove a creators existance, i've even posted vids on these threads showing that even some evolution scientists are realising that a creator is most likely true.
    Which version of religion do you want to be taught in schools?
    Have you noticed how Christians argue among themselves about Christian doctrine?
    Who is going to decide what to teach in religious classes?
    There may be those who think that a "creator is most likely" to be true. So far I've only seen opinions.
    sciences are starting to prove a creators existance, i've even posted vids on these threads showing that even some evolution scientists are realising that a creator is most likely true
    I've only seen opinions, which are a dime a dozen and by no means carry scientific rigour.
    ---
    No believer to the best of my knowledge has addressed the following issue.
    The belief in a creator means that an entity that is more complex than the universe just exists.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.