AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

One way is for the company to adopt a direct acquisition method....

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    One way is for the company to adopt a direct acquisition method. The available directions include relatively high-quality lithium mining assets in Canada and some countries in Africa.Among them, the two major lithium mines in Canada, Whabouchi and JamesBay, have a grade of 1.4%, with reserves exceeding one million tons of lithium carbonate equivalent. In terms of grade and reserves, they are superior to the domestic two major spodumene mines, Lijiagou and Methylcar.The African region includes Manono in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Arcadia in Zimbabwe, and Goulamina in Mali. The first two companies belong to Australia's Prospect Resources and AVZ Mining, and have cooperated with Ganfeng Lithium and China Mining Resources. A domestic listed company signed a long-term offtake agreement.In contrast, Zijin Mining has previously deployed assets in the above-mentioned countries, such as the Kamoa-Kakura copper mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo.Using this as a foreshadowing, subsequent acquisitions of lithium mining assets from the local area may be easier to achieve.The other way is to directly invest in the lithium giants that master the "core resources" through equity participation, but considering the capital situation of several leading companies and the previous acquisition style of Zijin Mining, this possibility is not Big.Of course, in the future, Zijin Mining may also end up participating in the war in an unexpected way. As for which mine will eventually be chosen, it is still unknown.Perhaps, when Chen Jinghe gave his answer to "purchase lithium mines", he already had a potential acquisition target in his mind.what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.