AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

monkey off the back day for me, after near on seven years i've...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    monkey off the back day for me, after near on seven years i've decided today is the day to pull out of this P.O.S. co., and might i add what an incredibly disappointing experience it has been.

a couple of comments, feel free to read them or not, i personally don't give a sh!t either way

Highlights:

Lowlights:
    -trusting company officials to be honest in their message. i thoroughly believe comeuppance is coming to some of the key people disseminating mis-truths...
    -being 'sold' a grand enterprise (disruptive technology/top brass involvement/interest from global chemical players/patents/etc) and then realising the cupboard is full of moldy spuds. Case in point: it was not so long ago AJX announced to the market, one of the chem dept employees created a raincoat that inverts to a handbag!! that was a defining moment for me, however i still hung around with the faint glimmer of hope (you know, next qtr...next qtr...next qtr...FFS).

and if there is an Investment broker tearing around the Tasmanian Alps in a shiny Ferrari, partially funded by yours truly, i hope the local servo fills it with sh!tty diesel...every refill.

out for good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.