AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Award to Nick Clark: Gold Medal for Executive of the Year Category (2016 One Planet Awards), page-31

1. 18,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Hi there. I assume you have read the cycling tips article My comment is I am happy to see it. A lot of things happened behind the scenes that need not and should not be discussed here. Some of my experience of that period I have shared. Never under estimate the power of coercive control

in the meantime if you followed this thread it might give you a sense of some things but maybe not all

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/to-pass-the-time.4312458/#post-34502727

I congratulate the author of the cycling tips article for recognising a story that needs to be told. I wish the Board had paid attention when I wrote to them in the last part of 2017 but they did not and I have the correspondence still. I wish that after Nicks departure they had done a full audit but they did not. I wish that many things had been done. I wish that I had written about the conversations I had had with Nick and the other p about what looked to me like problems following the threads of claimed customers and sales or that he didn’t understand supply chain or sakes management

it is to my shame that I did not - though I understand why

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.