AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

one other comment about what the board might have done. I think...

1. 17,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    one other comment about what the board might have done. I think that once Nick and Gavin were gone the board just got on with it. So in many ways I’d not particularly expect a public comment or much else from them now. They need to focus on building a real business with real products and a good future. They need to adapt to market conditions and clearly need to improve their approach to sales. Maybe there is something inherently flawed about the business model of the products aren’t sufficiently differentiated or they have no vision. Who knows.

Anyway the time for action would have been after Nick left - but those who had any inkling of things were in no position to do anything and those who might obviously had no interest

I found among my files a copy of a post from very confused. It was sobering to read. It’s a reminder of how cognitive bias and the psychological process of cognitive dissonance prevents us making sense of somethings. They were right and we were wrong. I’d love to kind who they were and wish that somehow they’d been able to do more to stop things

if they are reading now - apologies for dumping on you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.382K 762.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6933439 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58437 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1570440
Last updated 11.50am 17/06/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.