AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Award to Nick Clark: Gold Medal for Executive of the Year Category (2016 One Planet Awards), page-52

1. 17,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    i have approached Alexium. I wrote to the board after Nick resigned over what I then knew were a series of governance issues. I was rebuffed. In fact I was advised that I was not to share the content of that rebuff with anyone. A meaningless threat but never mind. I could go through the different occasions I have made the attempt with different chairs since 2017 when I realised what we were dealing with but I guess no interest. I did send a copy of the article to Bob. No response. I guess they feel it’s nothing to do with them and in many ways it is not. I also sent a copy to Cheney (the only member of the current board who was deeply embroiled with Nick). No response. It is always possible my contact details for them are out of date however

There is lots more to this story and not much of it is pretty. There are other players I see as shouldering a part in this. Much of the last four years I really can’t talk about here. I’m not being precious. I’m being sensible.

This would have made a terrific Netflix series. Maybe I should just write that and recover some of the money that my own experience cost me. I learnt a lot about naivety over that period. And an awful lot about narcissists.

I’m just sorry I was not smarter. I recently had reason to wade through some of the attempts I’d had at making sense of company announcements. It makes for galling reading. Because I couldn’t. (make sense of them and the contradictions ! I should have written about that but I did not. I seriously thought I must have missed something. And because I lived with someone who was convinced I was wrong

would Alexium have fared better if this history had not happened? I don’t know but I’d say the cost to the culture and individuals would have been substantial.

I know that there are people on the receiving end of Nick some up to ten plus years ago who are still deeply affected by the experience. It is heartbreaking to observe. I’ve talked to many of them over the last few years.

what is clear is that despite four years having passed since Nick left the company continues to languish. Many lives were affected in this awful saga. I feel for those who bought all the way up and some supported it on the way down.

as for whether ASIC would investigate. well I raised a formal complaint about the board composition in 2017 in relation to resident Australian directors. I believe the nomination of two directors after that was the direct result of that - but more likely not because of my or. Complaint but because I asked a better placed contact to raise it as well. What would they do with this?

Let’s see. Maybe the story hasn’t finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.021K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181195 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 39611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 92611
Last updated 14.09pm 10/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.