AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

i completely agree with you. I inhabit a world where there is a...

1. 17,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    i completely agree with you. I inhabit a world where there is a clear difference between right and wrong. I also naively lived in a world where I thought people would understand the difference. I certainly did not expect that people who were on boards of public companies would deliberately deceive or invent things. Both the law and common decency mean we have a right to expect that.

i believe that there are those whose sense of entitlement means they can’t distinguish what is reasonable and what is not. They want things at the lowest cost to themselves and the lowest amount of effort. They may scheme but most likely they can’t even see what they are doing. Their way of seeing the world obscures their motives for them

but Nick would appear not to have been in that category. I have rewatched watched videos of him as a corporate man and as a cyclist. I’ve also seen a photo of him from 2005. We could be talking about different people. He’s a chameleon. Different dress, style, language and manners. It’s unnerving.

as to whether he is bad. Here one can only have an opinion. Mine marries with yours. When you see a grown man cry because of what they experienced from Nick you know something is wrong. Deeply wrong. There is a trail of disaster behind this man. Men. Women. Shareholders. Clients.

is he mentally unwell. Maybe. To the extent that the behaviour described in the article is abnormal. Has he made calculated decisions to act as he has. I can’t be certain but I’d guess at yes. Could he try to change? One of the most notoriously difficult conditions to treat is malignant narcissism. Many psychologists will not try. But not all narcissists go to this level. not all mentally ill people are bad. however this behaviour seems to me to be calculated, intentional, and abusive. No way should anyone excuse it.

At some level I feel deeply sorry for him - but only to the extent that I feel sorry for a fellow human who must lead a pretty miserable life running from themselves. At another level I wish he’d stop. The self destruction and the destruction of others. And I also wish that for once in his life he might experience a consequence that makes him pull up and take a good hard look at himself and find a way of making restitution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9.226K 838.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9710099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 66845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.