NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

award winning fund ......recommends nkwe , page-12

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

CD Capital invests in pre-IPO mining firms, and Daniele has told Hedge Funds Review in the past she would expect a portion of the holdings in CD Capital's fund to be sold to Beijing.China's move has alerted the attention of fund managers with a huge rise in commodity and resource demand.Daniele is one of these people.

"My fund is a private equity fund," Daniele said, "I invest privately alongside owners of natural resource companies, when they are highly undervalued and then they either get listed or sold out via a trade sale to either the big caps, to the Chinese groups, Indian groups or whoever.

Daniele has found it astounding the speed at which China has been moving to snap up commodity assets around the globe.She said that China has been going straight to the countries, to the private equity firms, to the governments; effectively approaching anyone who owns the underlying assets.

Ms Carmel Daniele,CEO and CIO,CD Capital

Ms. Carmel Daniele is the founder of CD Capital and CIO of the CD Private Equity Natural Resources Fund.She was previously at RAB Capital Plc focusing on selecting and then negotiating and structuring natural resource investments for their flagship RAB Special Situations Fund.Prior to this she was Group Executive - Corporate Advisory at Newmont Mining negotiating and structuring mergers and acquisitions for the Newmont Capital group which included the US$24 billion 3-way merger between Franco-Nevada, Newmont and Normandy to create the largest gold company in the world.Previously, Carmel held various corporate finance roles at Normandy Mining, LaSource SAS (joint venture with Le Bureau de Recherches Geologiques et Minieres), PosGold and Deloitte.Carmel has a strong track record in creating exceptional returns in challenging high pressure situations utilising her cross-discipline skills in law, accounting and mining finance.Carmel holds a Bachelor of Economics and Master of Laws (Corporate and Commercial) from the University of Adelaide and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.