BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

What's going on here?Firstly we have reports out from the US...

1. 63 Posts.
    What's going on here?
    Firstly we have reports out from the US that BLR have been granted King Solomons Mine, now the company is saying to Grant that they won't take up the lease.
    Surely they knew ALL contingencies before they applied for the lease.
    OK BLR management did not announce anything in relation to the lease, but something seems to be out of kilter. Doesn't feel right.
    It's the same as after hearing on HC that there were problems with Taylors, I rang Tim Flavel and he said:
    1. They stopped drilling because they were having trouble getting thru' 4 feet of snow, this was not correct;
    2. There is nothing wrong, the company is still the same as when we released the Investor Presentation on the 4th December, we will be back drilling come their spring, this was not correct.
    And two of HC's valued members met with the MD a few weeks later and was told the same things.
    I know from posts on other companies that shareholders are unhappy with a lot of different company's management announcements, or lack there of, but when we as shreholders have to hear and find out about what our companies problems via overseas newspapers and concerned groups, it doesn't give us any confidence in the way the company is being managed.
    Are BLR's management in directorships of other companies and applying more time and effort elsewhere?
    I wish I was a major shareholder, just to stir the management pot a bit.
    Well I've had my two cents worth of grizzle, now back to work.
    Cheers and keep smiling, something good has to come of all our pain.
    Egap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.