RFT 0.00% 1.1¢ rectifier technologies ltd

I will try and translateHope you don't mind PakhamThank you for...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I will try and translate
    Hope you don't mind Pakham

Thank you for sharing this detailed account of the recent events at Tritium. It’s quite a tumultuous situation, and I appreciate your insights. Let’s break down some key points:

1. Board Resignations:

• The board situation at Tritium seems to have taken an unexpected turn. The company secretary chaired the meeting, which lacked formal business presentations or questions.
      • A large voting bloc emerged against resolutions to re-elect Tino and appoint Nick and Jitto to the board. The reasons behind this revolt remain unclear.
      • Nick Yeoh hypothesized that the succession plan (with Jitto replacing Ying Ming) might be at the heart of the issue, but this remains unconfirmed.
      • The remaining board members decided to resign, a move that could have corporate implications.
      • Ying Ming’s intentions are unknown, and the situation remains complex.
    2. Operational Update:

• Tritium plans to support the company through its restructure, likely by continuing to supply them.
      • A new defense product is on the horizon, and there’s an update on megawatt charging with a 200 kW rectifier in development.
    3. CEO and Chair Distinction:

• Yanbin Wang (CEO) is not associated with Ying Ming Wang (Chair) and the recent actions.
      • Despite the board resignations, the directors remain in operational roles.
    4. Corp Act Compliance:

• With everyone stepping down except for Ying Ming Wang, the board no longer complies with the Corp Act. This situation may force a speedy resolution.

Thank you for sharing this comprehensive analysis of Tritium’s recent financial situation and performance. Let’s break down the key points:

1. Contracts and Deliveries:

• Tritium and i-charging have significant contracts, with 75% of Tritium’s $20 million USD order and 37% of i-charging’s $22 million order already completed.
      • Approximately $19 million USD remains to be delivered, and management aims to complete it by the end of 1H24.
      • At a 65c exchange rate, this translates to ~$29 million AUD from these two contracts.
    2. Revenue and Profit Projection for 1H24:

• Considering the remaining business and non-Tritium/i-charging EV revenue, total revenue for 1H24 is estimated at ~$33 million (compared to $19 million last year).
      • Applying a 23% EBITDA margin, we arrive at $7.5 million EBITDA.
      • Assuming ITDA remains consistent at ~$500k per half, the profit before tax would be $7 million.
      • After applying a 25% tax rate, the estimated NPAT for 1H24 is $5.25 million.
    3. Market Cap and Earnings:

• With a current market cap of $65 million, $5 million+ earnings in the first half would make the business exceptionally cheap, especially considering its growth potential.
    4. The Big Question: 2H24 and Beyond:

• The challenge lies in what happens after the big contracts roll off.
      • Tritium’s rectifiers are integrated into customers’ products, making a shift away less likely.
      • Commentary from the annual report was positive, but renewed contracts or supply agreements would provide market certainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.164K 830.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1503004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1213481 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 57700
Last updated 15.12pm 10/05/2024 ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.