IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Awareness in the financial world (press / analysts / financial world)

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hello All
    As you may know, I have been a shareholder of Ironbark for a long time. We are facing a milestone this year.The problem we have is that nobody knows about Ironbark. I have been studying Ironbark intensively for the last 360 days. This is in terms of publicity. The problem is that nobody knows us, especially in Europe and in the USA and I think also in Australia. Of course, that's not how it should be. I even suggested to MJ that I could do roadshows for Ironbark in Europe (London, Zurich, Frankfurt, Helsinki) so that the European financial world would become aware of the great company with the terrific Citronen project. Because without publicity and awareness, the share price will not even come close to the fair value. And from my point of view, this would be much higher than where we currently stand. Nor have we received any analyst coverage in the modern era. And this is another important part. I tried to draw the attention of 4 major banks in Switzerland to the great project and Ironbark. But so far I have not succeeded. We simply need more publicity and more awareness. Also in the big financial newspapers. My question to you. Does anyone have contacts or is active in this sector themselves, so that we can raise our profile and forget about being a wallflower?Thank you for your feedback.Longterm investorakpa14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.