IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hi. I'm not going to start arguing with you. But I won't let you...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hi. I'm not going to start arguing with you. But I won't let you accuse me either. I've probably been invested in this company longer than you have. I also have quite a lot of experience, I would say. If a share or a company is not known, no one will invest. That is the first principle. Since nobody knows this company, the share price will not move much without the necessary investors. Maybe you don't understand the stock market very well, but without buyers there is no increase in the share price. Since the company is currently worth much more, one would have to draw attention to it accordingly. I know many CEOs who do roadshows to present their company. Ironbark and its management have never been to Europe in the last 10 years. And that's what I mean by that. Without publicity, there is no interest and therefore no share price increase. I have been waiting for this for over 10 years now and I am neither a day trader nor a pumb and dumb investor. But maybe you'll understand that one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $10.85K 3.742M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 22484136 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 31055361 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.