IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Sorry there has been a mistake in the last post.As you surely...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Sorry there has been a mistake in the last post.

As you surely also know, IBG received a provisional approval for a loan of 657 million on 8.12.21. This was from the bank EXIM. If you know the history of EXIM Bank, then you know that this bank has never withdrawn a provisional approval in the past. At least, I am not aware of any such scenario. The financing is therefore secured to a high percentage. The whole thing is not redundant. Because if additional financiers had to be brought on board, then the management's goal must be to do this at the best possible price. And not at the level we are currently at.Whether you agree that the share price will rise when the final approval is available is questionable. Because if nobody knows the company, nobody will invest. That is the crux of the matter. Or simply put, if you have a great product or invention and nobody knows about it, you don't sell it. It's not as simple as you describe it. Sure, the share price will rise marginally at the final approval...but it takes a lot more to get to an attractive valuation. We are no longer juniors. We are one of the 10 largest zinc mines in the world. And then it's important that the management tells that to the world. To those who are interested in investing in such a great project. And this also over a longer period of time and not just for a few days or weeks.Look at the trading volumes. That is pipifax. This will also be the reason why the management will choose a stock exchange in Europe to be able to show and present itself more prominently. The company needs investors. But first, the investors have to know the company. And this is not the case at all at the moment. And after 30 years in this business, I know enough about that. And yes, it is the management's duty to inform banks, major investors, analysts, etc. about the project. And that's how shareholder value really comes about. And yes, of course I'll wait another two years. But I assume that we will have the financing in place much sooner. Maybe you also watched the interview with Mr. Noel Ong. I had an exchange with him afterwards. And he is absolutely of the same opinion as I am. I quote:Like many companies, they have not realised that today, to get people attention, they have to do more engagement. There are so many stories out there now and the major shareholders, the directors still think they can do the things like the “old days”. Marketing is not more important than it ever was to get over the market Nosie.So its not only the approval of the Bank EXIM. It needs a lot more effort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.