LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

away we go, page-17

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Jemster interesting thought but like Jemster has noted, most people here have been posting from sub 7c. So most are long term holders just feeling really good at the moment, and it is deserved.

Besides this is still a very low traffic stock on hotcopper, so most people never read it. Also while I said 95% of FNT have never heard of hotcopper, I was thinking about that and I would say minimum 99% of current FNT don't know hotcopper exists.

Also with the increasing MC, FNT will now be on the radar of funds and brokers, and that where the current money is coming from in IMHO, plus speculators of coarse. But the low turnover strongly supports most are long term holders and aren't selling, hence the steady rise.

It may drop back or it may not, the market will decide. But looking at the support, style of trading and the chart, int eh short term its still very bullish.

As I have stated before it will be very strong till the first assay's are out as they are drilling in less than two months so why would you sell out now, unless you need the cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.