NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I've flown camera drones for quite a few hours and I am sure the...

1. 2,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I've flown camera drones for quite a few hours and I am sure the IOT people are so far off the pace with theirs that they don't even know yet what they don't know. No idea. It's much more complex than most people think. I reckon they're about to hit the wall and there is a world of pain coming for investors. I'm not going to bother telling them over there though. The two main uprampers get all narky when anyone tries to present a balanced opinion that differs from theirs.

Here at NUH, though, is exactly as Jacq says. Watch the clips on their website and you can see straight away the prototype works. Doesn't matter whether they sell $999,000 or $1M plus on Indigogo. Once these are start shipping in a few months news will spread by word of mouth and sales will go viral. Personal endorsement , it's the best and most cost effective advertising you can have.

Jacq, your 4 sales of 5 packs actually went through, I heard, so you're in bigtime, buddy. Being a retired senior with industrial deafness mine is pre-ordered also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.