ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

No quite sure what details you're after here, but I'll have a...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    No quite sure what details you're after here, but I'll have a stab:

-quite a long tail of small shareholders on the register, but significantly fewer now given the company cleaned up the tail of VERY small holders last year. Top 20 shareholders have been quite stable of the last 24 months. The major holders from a higher share price still are generally the major holders. This suggest to me they are in for the long term, and not too worried by shorter term fluctuations.
    -assume you mean the funding agreement with Argonaut. Detailed terms aren't available, but basically this replaced the Bergen financing. The Bergen financing was expensive, and was done at a time when things were looking very touch and go. Argonaut is said to be cheaper and more flexible. It'd basically drawn against the receivable due from the Tap Oil option on La Bella, due to be paid early next year.
    -lots of options on issue (mostly listed), but a pretty high chance the listed ones will expiry out of the money. Best route for the company to replace this funding option without upsetting current holders might be to reissue another line of out of the money options at a nominal cost to current option holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.