NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I love seeing people post on the topic of SP and how management...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I love seeing people post on the topic of SP and how management feels.

I doubt the management are "happy" with the SP, I get the feeling they just don't really care/they understand why it's at current levels.

We have EP413, that has no solid final figures, with a very early ESTIMATE contingent resource, no 3D performed and only 1 single well that was a proof of concept.
    They have funding for the 3D, A3 will be funded by bank/pre-sale gas.
    THEN the SP will reflect the value of what they own.

Right now we own a title and a license to explore.
    The share price reflects the value of what we own.

Hype is what the share price reacted to last year.
    If you want a higher share price then start posting positively about the company and create some hype.
    Before I invest in a company I research them, this includes looking at HC and other forums to see what other investors are saying. If I looked at HC to see what people think of NWE I would run for the hills and never invest.

We want long term growth, which takes time. As we need to prove a resource first, then have that resource valued in it's entirety.

For those who didn't bother to read all of this here is a short version:
    Stop whinging about the company, it's doing nothing for the short term share price as you are just scaring off the few potential investors that might help the share price increase while you repost the same tired complaints every. single. day.
    In the long term, none of this really matters as we are too early in for this low to ever matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.