FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

G'day Mutty Webdog,OK I am here to communicate with my HC mates...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    G'day Mutty Webdog,

OK I am here to communicate with my HC mates here, so here goes again. Bit of free consultation but I have to limit this for business reasons. Please note: I do not claim to be an expert and am not a silver bullet - don't know everything and am subject to personal bias and human error on occasion too like any of you. I do this full time professionally however and have a few decades up my sleeve in experience.

I am ultra-cautious on the market at present as my subscribers well know. We lightened up early in the week as this whole thing rolled over. I have done this on most tops in the XGD for the last 8 months, hence I am firmly in profit this year. Macro events will dictate SP to a large degree, a fact we have to live with.

On FML am not suggesting anything other than a frank and open assessment sincerely conveyed - it is a longer term view ...as helicopter views are by definition. However you can draw your own conclusions and apply your own DD based on your risk profile, time horizon etc.

I stated my caution in here last week, the C word, and it got little attention - but was general. The amount of expansion they have embarked on will involve some growth pains (inevitable) which can be seen in the share price at times. Anything can come out of the blue however and I mean that. The value is there plain to see and this is what I was really writing about - with some added cautions I believe are prudent and warranted, macro and micro.

The production - have a bit of an idea however company tight lipped as always they do not subject me to ASIC risk through inappropriate disclosure and I really appreciate that as we get along well, for lesser players if could be a temptation based on familiarity. My discussions with them are aimed at interpretation and confirmation of deeper aspects of known news for analytical purposes so production figures are not included as is correct.

I know from locals that the rain has been an issue this quarter so the pits will be behind, as reported previously and this has probably continued. Just guessing from their public comments and projections now tempered - you have read what I have - that 130k oz is under review to say the least. Grade is key however this baby can surprise to the upside from the three operating mines if weather holds and the right stopes out-perform.

FML are also an advertiser so I thought it could be considered inappropriate to join in the fun on this game you have going.

Hope that clarifies some mud for you MW and for all that may be questioning my stance on FML. I am not an automatic fan, keeping it real with my investor hat on here. I am sure FML will respect that honesty.

Have a great weekend and beware of Europe and the debt markets are in serious disarray so anything could happen. Am writing a big piece on this at present - was up until 1am writing and researching in the wee hours it is so interesting.

Take care all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $1.35K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26188 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.