BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

awesome jorc upgrade .... 160mlbs measured

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Cucucu

You really need to include the 52.4mlbs on top of the 107mlbs you mention. So BMN have a TOTAL of Measured, Indicated, & Inferred JORC of 160 mlbs ..... Thats more like 150% more than lbs than Valencia ... go figure!!

Spovend

You asked my opinion on this announcement. All I can say is its AWESOME!!! I mentioned here that we should see a upgrade to around 150 mlbs ... but they have exceeded that by 10 mlbs.

Also what excites me is that reading through the technical side of the announcement I see that they are lowering the grade on the current drilling by between 1 to 15% until infill confirmation. This is shown by the face that they have converted more lbs from the lower grade Inferred, up to the Measured & Indicted, and the grade hasnt not altered much.

Another point they make is that the block modeling of the JORC meant that if they didnt have more than two consecutive drill holes in one section, then that area was excluded from the resource estimation ... In other words, the new JORC is still being conservative.

Most importantly, and this is SO SIGNIFICANT!!!!

We now have our first MEASURED jorc resource!! This is what we have been waiting to see. This is what the financiers, off-take partners, and predators want to see. As the deposit becomes fully "Measured", it changes from "We think we have got...", to "We KNOW we have got..."

Effectively we go from "Pounds in the ground" to "Dollars in the ground"

I am stoked!!!

:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.