MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Fair point Tom , however my feeling is almost all small...

1. 213 Posts.
    Fair point Tom , however my feeling is almost all small companies need funds in the early days as the growth starts to excelarate which it looks like it will so whilst dillution is a pain it is a short term hicup in a long term plan. Better if we dont have it but a necessary evil in most companies early on.
    Reality is that the shares are 5c because there is dillution coming and also because of any meaningful revenues as yet. I agree they could fall a little more maybe but wont be much so not worth trying to pick the bottom as to difficult
    When the revenues begin to flow, which I feel will be within 6 months the shares will rise substainally as others rerate the stock. Early bird catches the worm I guess.
    Like always you are right in that most will not enter or consider this one until some contracts start to flow but judging by the m.d's comments I get the feeling that it seems that they are real close.
    So in a few months 5c will hopefully have been a very cheap purchase price if revenues eventuate but if they dont it just another penny dreadful.
    All part of the fun of the game - risk vs reward.
    I believe this one is a very good one to gamble on.
    products are real and first class, comments from company are very positive and industries they are in are growing by the day.
    Time and patience I hope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.