MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

awesome m.d's update, page-6

1. 213 Posts.
    starting to move ???? not sure whats happening but very few sellers left. all seem to have disappeared today.
    chart looks to be about to push upwards again.
    not sure whats happening but I suggest you read the very positive comments by the m.d. in the quarterly just announced.
    seems that a placement is coming so perhaps the retracement has been because of this.
    this company has been getting some very positive press in the states I have found.
    check out devicelink com and search for mikoh and you will find a very good recent article on its smart and secure product. I only found it in reseaarching by chance but it reads very well.
    biggest problem has been lack of deals and therefore revenues so obviously nobody game to touch until something happens however there reports seem to suggest that they seem very close to announcing a few deals.
    recent licence agreement with serigraph a big plus together with appointment of chief man to advise U.S govt on rfid.
    quarterly report states that large global corporation has placed a evaluation order plus discussion currently with a large aussie tech company.
    buyers building and sellers disappearing so perhaps news is close.

i have researched thouraly and hold confidently for the long term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.