MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

re: starting to move ???? Hi tomlast report mentioned that they...

1. 213 Posts.
    re: starting to move ???? Hi tom
    last report mentioned that they were in current discussion for a small capital raising and it hasnt happened yet so I am guessing its in its final stages and that is why the share price has been depressed.
    once and if these guys finally announce any contract I expect them to fly. the last few reports have indicated that they are talking to some big players so hopefully some news will be coming soon.
    todays volume although still small was up considerably on recent days and was large for this little share and all the charts are looking good.
    still unlikely to do anything until this capital rasing is completed however at these prices they seem a steal in my eyes. once its out the way and they announce anything positive which is long overdue.
    I agree the cash position has always been the main problem but once the revenues eventuate it will be off to the moon and I get the feeling by reading the m.d. comments that it wont be long now.
    I have recently added a few more to my spec investment as I dont mind buying around capital raisings. I have found that yes the shares do get sold down before raisings which makes my purchase cheaper but generally always recover past highs in time.
    patience I tell myself
    I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.