AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Appreciate your commentary @niu. Appears we are in a position...

1. 3,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Appreciate your commentary @niu. Appears we are in a position that can be to our advantage.
    As far as the current price goes we seem to be in a channel as savvy has pointed out Slowly reaching back up higher to around this level $4.6 and then back down again to the low 4s for the last couple of weeks.
    I would like to see us break above this consistently before you could call a positive change in sentiment.

What could hold us back other than the obvious issues highlighted previously.
    Could it be that have i marquee partner(TCC) is hurting our SP.

Given it appears they are receiving product still at under the 10k mark.
    Would they have the power to determine the price they pay for the product?
    From what i understand they will on sell it to other clients as they wish.
    It seems that a lot of li 'distributors' and or battery manufactures are investing their hard earned so as to avoid the price cycle and guarantee product.

This could in fact hamper the price for investors as the offtake partners negotiate lower pricing due to their holding status within the company.

As TCC is so far up our A____e this could be a deterrent for any substantial holder to take a position.

Hence the the SP suffers.

Hopefully i have explained this enough for you to understand my angle and wonder if there is some of that in our SP?

I look to another Company that has 1 major shareholder who buys all of the companies product. It is sort of an iron ore company. The company is cashed up(200mil i think) and guaranteed sales for years to come but the SP stays the same due to the fact no monies is returned to holders and no other major could own a substantial piece of it. well that is the thinking. Other wise the SP would way higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.