FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

well i have been following this stock now for over a year and...

1. 145 Posts.
    well i have been following this stock now for over a year and they only waffle i keep seeing is brimian Gold have defined multiple new high potential prospects within the Massigui Project area. The only Substance I see is poor grades and some shallow gold, the rest is what if's and dreams at the moment.

IMO most the market see's the writing on the wall (drilling elsewhere which makes no sense) and the odds of the randgold connection and Morila Mine processing are highly unlikely. If/When Kevin makes this in an official ANN is anyways guess but the window of opportunity is slowly closing, and this will retract back it price pre march 2013 if it’s what the market thinks.

Saltocon , in regards to your last post to meerkat , I’m not posting this to “buy back in cheap” . I’m sure the next ANN like you have said before, will be just another tree shake and perfect time to accumulate right? Looking forward to your daily commentary of your gold predications with lots of question marks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.