FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hold your horses cam450,,, don't go out in a blaze of fire only...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hold your horses cam450,,, don't go out in a blaze of fire only to find you've spent all your ammo (cash) in pointless exploration...

Auger is the "reconnaissance" as such and locates shallow resource, (therefore) the start or end of the vein etc... Cost is cheap and if there was no need for auger drilling it wouldn't be in the exploration business?

KJ has already stated this is an "aggressive campaign..." I have no doubt he knows better than any of us on how to successfully itemise priority targets... Having the likes of Sprott Global on board having heard the sales pitch which must of been made,,, I doubt very much this is a hit and miss campaign? Drilling cost money so isn't it better to limit the waste and define a shallow profitable resource first then as digging progresses throw in afew RC holes to see if there's continuity at depth?

The sell sides thinning and buyers queuing at 11-12-13s hoping to get lucky "again".... Obvious plays in the pips and good on em whilst we can!?!

Road works study and talks with Morila, explain how there can't be no profitable resource?!?

KJ is just playing this very cool indeed... No waving of hands in the air and dramatising the facts... Just basic methodical wisdom of man who knows how the pieces on a chess board work in unison!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.