FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Think I'll have a break on here for awhile, until some substance...

1. 145 Posts.
    Think I'll have a break on here for awhile, until some substance news is announced. When I see rampers putting KJ on a pedestal without even knowing him personally, backing the stock because sprott took a punt or the randgold dream, goes to show how people risk their savings on emotions rather than the current facts on what is published. Starting to become a bit repetitive now, like groundhog day, nothings changed.

I remember back in march how we were all excited, and looking on HC, I always saw many posters in close contact with kevin phoning him, reporting back to us, with a positive outlook ( most were legit posters ). I don't see anyone doing that anymore , just a few posters guessing what hes thinking. ( normally how they trade as well )

As far as the selling side thinning , yes it has, but serious guys that can change so quick from day to day, hour to hour without news.

If a ANN comes out soon, and proves me wrong, i'll be the first to put my hand up and give credit where credit is due to some of the more sensible rampers ( whereisado ). I won't be parading I told you so if its not good news, just calling it how i see it at this moment in time and will do so when we get a better future outlook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.