BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

When CAS proposed to list on AIM I suggested that UK investors...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    When CAS proposed to list on AIM I suggested that UK investors would scrutinize the company and management with finite detail.

This presentation is a real train wreck, CEO was asked how much cash was in the bank, how much they needed to raise and how much the BOD was paid in salaries, remember last year the BOD were paid a collective sum of £1.2m

It seems Mr Englebrecht was too embarrassed to answer truthfully, he wriggled and squirmed as he tried to bat away these questions which were latterly repeated by another investor towards the end.

Remember Mr Englebrecht and Mr Stephen are both on salaries of $350k+ per annum but he talked about $35k  and not being paid at all??

I suspect the cash position is ominous, the Q3 Financial Statement to be posted shortly on ASX  will give a true picture, over the years I have discovered that any CEO who refuses to answer point blank about cash position means it is not good.

Last weeks presentation link is below the Q&A starts after 20 minutes, well worth a look!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.