NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

AWS Summit? I’m confused?, page-18

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I think what some of us are trying to say is if you are too anxious of the risks associated in owning shares don't. Save yourself from trying to get constant reassurance from people... You should do your own research, look at the Company's website, their Investors business update and also some of the posts of Knwee2 and Brett64 which are also very informative... even look at Charts if your calculated risk is also based on these.

Nobody are making any claims other than believing in their amazing products and the potential sales (exponential growth) by marketing well their products... the Company has definitely started taking that road by selling through Wuxi JAST and entering into a Joint Venture with ISS.

"ISS have committed to purchase a minimum 100,150 VINs for their existing customers from the joint venture company. Revenue for the joint venture company from the sale of the 100,150 VINS will be recurring monthly. Whilst pricing is confidential, the price for the 100,150 VINs will be higher than current prices paid by customers in the China Telecom Wuxi JAST pilot program. The joint venture company will announce the new branding names for VIN and VSP as well as its new products for China in the comiNG weeks." Assuming here at the AWS Beijing summit.

"The joint venture company's focus will be on distribution and sales. It is separate to the development of products and markets in the IOT Lab in Beijing, which will continue to develop products for the China market using both NetLinkz IP and ISS's IP. A customer call support centre has already been established in the Zibobei City in the Shandong Province."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.